1) Who is responsible for processing your data?
Our company is responsible for the processing of your personal data, automated or not, since its collection, organization, conservation until disposal. This company knows and complies with the rules provided for the processing of personal data. Because we take seriously the importance of the privacy of the data we process, you can always contact us to request all information about the processing of your personal data. We inform you that we do not have a subcontractor for the purposes of data processing nor do we supply them to other entities.
2) What information we collect about you?
2.1. Data provided by the user
When the user fills in any of the contact forms on our website, with the intention of obtaining more information about our services, we ask for personal information such as name, the email address and the phone number or ISP (internet service provider).
2.2. Device data
When you access our website, we collect specific information about the device you used, namely the type of device, the version of the operating system, the screen resolution, the unique Device Identifier (ID) and your mobile network service provider.
2.3. Registration information
When you access our website, we automatically collect and store some information on the server, such as: navigation details, IP adress, browser type, browser language, order date and time and referral URL.
2.4. Location Data
When you access our website, we collect information about your current location using the IP Address, GPS and other sensors.
3) How and why we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
• Execution and fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations, namely responding to your requests, marking services and interventions, granting of contractual guarantee.
• Comply with our legal obligations, namely for the purpose of legal guarantee and to be able to be contacted for the realization of marketing campaigns aimed at the dissemination of new products and brands. To comply with these pre-contractual obligations, contractual and legal, namely: Manage your relationship with our company and guarantee the quality standards applicable to the contracted service, including managing and responding to inquiries and complaints as a result of customer service;On the other hand, to ensure that your requests are followed up as well as the best possible assistance., your personal data may also be shared with our suppliers or service providers in strict compliance with legal or contractual obligations, being certain that our company guarantees that such entities are also equipped with technical and organizational measures to guarantee the total protection of their personal data and that they will only deal with their data to fully comply with the purposes inherent to the execution of the contract.
• Communicate and manage our contractual relationship with you, can be contacted for administrative and / or operational reasons.
• Customize and improve your customer experience, can be contacted to carry out Satisfaction Surveys on our services and products.
• Inform you of offers you may like, if you have indicated that you want to receive them, for example, when filling out a contact form or purchasing a service or product. If you don't mind receiving marketing communications, we can provide you with our news, such as new offers, new campaigns and new products and services you might like. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can tell us that at any time, expressing his preference in not receiving marketing communications to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our company is committed to not using information about your personal data for any purpose other than those previously described.
4) How we keep your personal data safe?
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, the alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access to them. Your personal data will be processed and kept for a period of up to 10 years from the date of the last purchase of a service, without prejudice to the said period may be extended as a result of new requests for contact from these entities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will be kept properly locked, for the duration corresponding to any liabilities arising from the performance of the contract or for the fulfillment of other legal obligations.
5) What are your rights?
You have the right to, whenever you want and for free, ask our company to: . Access the data you provided. Request rectification of your data. Request the deletion of your data. Request to limit the processing of your data. Oppose the treatment of your data
Note, however, that if there is a legally imposed norm or obligation that overrides these rights, our company will respond to the impossibility of executing the order, indicating the respective foundation.
If you believe that your data is not being processed in accordance with applicable law, namely European and national, remember that you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, namely the CNPD, according to data below:National Data Protection Commission - CNPD Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º1200-821 LisboaTel: +351 213928400 Fax: +351 213976832E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights or for any additional clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org